“A soap opera is a continuing fictional dramatic television program, presented in multiple serial installments each week, through a narrative composed of interlocking storylines that focus on the relationships within a specific community of characters.”

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Disclaiming with Distinction

Points of Interest:
  • This blog has been created with the express intention of fulfilling the requirements of FLCC's Spanish 102-01 Spring Semester 10 o'clock class's final project
  • All sources used are listed at the bottom of the page in MLA format for the viewing of any interested.
  • Any graphics used on this blog were acquired via an internet search engine unless explicitly stated other wise
  • By end of class period on the 15th of May, 2015 it is unlikely that I will have any further updates for this source, but not impossible
Now that that official sounding content that I feel is required for something based in academics is finished, I can loosen the reigns so to speak.  After all, we aren't discussing some solemn topic of history or sociology, we're talking about DRAMA!


It is hardly fun to talk about Drama in any solemn sort of way.  When I planned out this project I decided on this topic because I was ignorant.  I had over course heard of the "Spanish Soap Operas" and how crazy they are, but I didn't have any actual understanding of what they are.  With the goal of acquiring further understanding in mind, I began this journey that leads to where we are now.  Is this the end of the journey? maybe, maybe not, all I know is that it has been informative so far, and my goal is to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment